Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Alone

Very boring and lonely inside house now~ haizz....
Is there anything I can do?
I tried to concentrate in doing something, but whatever I did, I just can't concentrate..
Even the thing I love the most which is playing computer games I also losing my interest in it..
I couldn't make myself to enjoy things I'm doing..
It's just too quiet and silent over here...
Really not used to being alone...
I missed the past...
Everything that happened in the past seems like just a dream now...

3 comments:

Simon Lau said...

Dun sad. Your bro me teman u. haha

said...

narh..
is like tat,isnt it?
we gotta get used to it since we still have years to go..
normally i will be at home,
so jus bear with it for these few day~~

Calvin said...

balik hometown jor lo~ hahahahaha~