Friday, January 21, 2011

Path toward Future

I just want to live a life that I wish to be..
Living a life which won't make you happy along the process...
What's the point enduring these?
I'm a greedy person..
I only want everything to be good...
I want to neglect all the negative things...
I don't want to regret at the end of my life because
I missed out a lot of things that I had never done during the past...
Path toward success can be paved in various means...
I just don't want to choose the miserable path that need to sacrifice a lot...
I'm fragile...
I'm naive...
I'm only another idiot...
But what I wished for is very simple...
To walk along the path toward success together with my love one...
In a happy journey that will leave behind a trace of sweet memories...
When it came across... Together we smile for it...

2 comments:

Fong Sum Yee said...

i do. =)

Maniac4u said...

Sometimes, it is not easy as you think. Currently, I'm facing this. I wish I can have that too...

Live happy without following the traditional process (Work for money and buy property and ended die without happiness).

Well, I'm also a greedy person. I wish to get the best thing and top among all my friends and family. Ended, I regret now. Working in a big organization doesn't mean what. I will say, "So what?” I left my dream out lastly... Now? I just like the boat in the middle of the sea with no direction...

One thing I agree with you, "happy journey". I hope I can find myself back and the flame and also enthusiasm to continue my dream and have my happiness back... In KL life... I can’t say, I never happy...

Dear brother, do the thing you like rather than force yourself to the end of the corner... Sometimes, money is not everything. You happy do that thing, do it. Slowly, money will come in also...