Monday, August 3, 2009

Avivi Summoning the Storm


Here comes Avivi, The 1592 A/3 resident, summoning the storm.


OMG! Storm is coming, it's going to blow the whole UTAR away. LOL..

Oh~ Crapzzz... Don't know why I'm posting this crap. Out of boredom I guess. Haha.. Somehow came across this picture when I'm browsing for another picture. We took this picture when we're walking toward Block D to attend our class. That day really rain damn heavy. We're inside DDK2 attending our Advertising class. We're freezing and almost can become a stick of ice-cream. Our fingers are getting numb as time goes by. At the end of the class, my fingers can't feel anything for 30mins. =.=||| As an advise, remember to bring along a sweater whether the weather is good or not. Just in case for cases like this happened.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks ah gor^^
Thanks for your comment..
Do you know that I almost cry because of your comment?
It is too touched la~
I really do miss you all..Really..
I know I still got you all these sakai friends care for me, share with me..
That's why I din easily give up!!
Anyway, take good care of yourself ar..
seems like kampar's weather always not so good..don get sick, k? anything wanna share with me, must tell me ar..I also wanna update myself about you all geh ma^^