Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Vandalism In UTAR

Apparently I didn't understand what's written there actually. But somehow, I came across this when I went to a toilet in UTAR which is near DDK 2. After showing this to one of my house mate, he explained it to me what it is about. It stated something as UTAR hunger for money. Every time student failed their subject, there's usually no repeat but only resit is the only option left. They need to pay a big sum of money again to resit instead of repeat. This whole thing is criticising about UTAR. I guess this is done by some student that failed their subject and failed to appeal for repeat. Kinda stupid act from my point of view. That fella is just putting the blame on others.

1 comment:

Maniac4u said...

Actually, I hate student say bad of their own University. Don't you ever think that if let say you separate the news out, what will happen? Have you ever think in both positive and negative thing that will happen if some news say out???
For example, your future career. If those big company know regarding this thing, they wouldn't think UTAR want money but is they will say the student behavior and quality are BAD!!!
You all always say that pay more for resit. But why don't you say "Why am I fail???". Be a University student suppose you know how to think. Pay so much of money of course want to study hard and graduate out. Don't give excuses such as lecturer problem, this and that. All is B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T! Again. Keep asking yourself. Why am I FAIL? Think that have you ever work hard on it? Think that why others can pass but why don't YOU! All because behavior problem. Be mature and think it. All the best UTARIAN and especially for the one who write that stupid statement.
AND!!! Please be environmental friendly. Don't destroy the thing that not belong to you. Drawing such thing on wall is primary school or secondary school thing. CHILD!!! KID!!! You think that your father school??? Please. You at least minimum 18 years old. All your fur groWWW!!!???